Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I = THE ME.

I exhibit immense self-confidence and that comes from my highly intellectual lineage- my dad,a double gold medalist engineer, my mom,a doctor(psychologist) n my brother a post-graduate from IIM-L.A family of C.As, IITians , IIM-ites and Lawyers has only taught me how brains far-supercedes nevergreen beauty and exhaustible riches.Your values, principles and your intellect alone can make you a standout no matter where you go.Its very easy to look good. Easier to get rich.But it takes a great deal to find the roots of a quadratic equation in a minutes time and i dont know how many of the two earlier mentioned can do this.I have a picture perfect family life and dey r soley my raison d'etre. Being family-oriented, im socially and emotionall very secure.This allows me to choose my social circle.In my world, every decesion is given the stamp of finality.I dont give trust a second chance.This however makes me bask in the glory of being a typical BONY, BITCHY, HIGH PROFILE SUPER ATTITUDE BIYATCH. Being high-handed restricts me from clarifying the umpteen number of stories people conjure abt me.I dont deem it necessary.Very honestly,i enjoy being the centre of attention.It makes me realise that im not just another drop in the ocean.Fame and a clear conscience, i sleep each night with my soul, my pride and my dignity intact. Some adventurous whackos, though, breakthrough these preconceived notions about me.Look beyond what i appear to be.Fight me in.Fight me out.They win. I lose.THEY KNOW MY STORY.THEY CAN READ MY EYES. THEY ARE MY FRIENDS. AND I'LL GIVE UP MY LIFE FOR THEM:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cobretti, do know you have an attitude problem?
Yeah, but it's just a little one.
-Cobra

3 comments:

Srivats said...

Impressive, i must say!
Being younger than you, perhaps I'm overstepping myself in giving advice, but i fall into one of those aforementioned, stereotypically "intellectual" categories.
While most of what you say is true, antagonism just doesn't work, an enlightened indifference is, in my opinion, is what is called for!!

Srivats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Srivats said...

Whilst you ponder, kindly do me the honour of checking this out...

http://srivats-noldorim.blogspot.com/