Monday, March 10, 2008

Loading...

i have to faces
i live two lives
outside a smile surfaces
inside a heart cries

i try to tell
but nobody seems to hear
i cry for help
but nobody seems so near

The battle will start
Im falling apart
I pity my plight
in this mortal fight


Im still running the race
tryin to keep up the pace
everyone says "she didnt survive"
I stop n stare in their eyes
as if to say,
"u cant see me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ending is nearer than you think, and it is already written. All we have left to choose is the correct moment to begin...

-V for Vendetta

3 comments:

causticji said...

Hmmm. So tell me - is it tough, maintaining a fake snobbish outward appearance?

ZK said...

very nice poem

Shweta Raghavan said...

Very well written !! I guess this is the only way we get to see the strong side of Abhilasha !!