Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who Knows.Who Cares.

answers ill give you, reasons ill explain
silence ill justify, your pleasure, my pain
your queries ill resolve, both old and new
but when unanswered i stood, cared the who?

your hurt ill alleviate, better you will feel
your story ill listen to, real or reel
your tears ill wipe, and even cry with you
but when i sobbed in a corner, cried the who?

your trauma I'll tranquilize, your words ill buy
all the pain you put me through, ill understand why
your scruples I'll silence, and blame time too
but when that time panicked me, consoled the who?

But the who knows my story, these oceans i have cried
the tears i didn't show, were tears i couldn't hide
who knows i was alone, advantage undue
But who knows my story, but for me and you...

So I'm pushing you away, with this wicked smile
breaking the promises i made all this while
suffer you must alone, no ransom, no rescue
Bad coin repayed. now feel bad or betrayed,cares the who??





-------------------------------------------------------------------
One very important thing, mate.I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. --(Pirates of the Carribiean)

7 comments:

megha said...

hey abhilasha...u undoubtely ryt gr8....but dis blog is senti 1i liked d way u actually beautifully expressed d unexpressed emotions in words..

ZK said...

u r all alone in here except for very few who truly care. Live beautifully for those very few!!LEt the rest of them die!

Rohan said...

Roya na karo bhaaiyo,
Karenge bhagwan paapiyo no safaiyo,
Raani banke jhoomiyo..!!
ane Delhi seher main thaaro ghaghro joh ghumiyo :)

Mahro Man Raji Vegyo Thari Kavita Padke:)

The Ink in My Veins... said...

^rotflol!! why are you even alive?

Meenakshi said...

just dropping a line to say that ur poem touched my heart,revved up my spirit and left me with a smug grin at the end.!!!!!
CHEERS for the ATTITUDE!!!!

Thousif said...

Magnificence.. Excellent narration.. It touches de heart and make everyone feel for the author..Great Work Abhi.. Tuni to chak de :)

Unknown said...

Thats an excellent poem. The first few stanzas although very beautifully written, were kind of stereotypical, but that last stanza was too good. A resounding slap on the face of whoever this poem has been written for. No more than what the person deserved.....and all that with a wicked smile on your face is like the height of coolness :D