Thursday, May 5, 2011

In conversation with Entertainment Engineers!

Wow. This was absolutely thrilling! Ooooh to be a journalist :P


PS: These people really are something :-S Its great that the youth of this country has the vision to step beyond the safe-zone of college placements and doesn't fear taking the risk of breaking the code :)

Kuddos to smartness and innovation!



PPS: I'm on a journalistic high! But I need to get back to German books again. So need a sabbatical from awesomeness in general. But I really want to get done with classes already so that I can do all the other exciting assignments I have! Anyway. Back to German now. Laters people!

Gchat:

me: back

Hitler: Hmmm

me: Sorry. So you were saying...





3 comments:

Niemand said...

Interview - A good read on a Sunday morning..
P.S - Blah, Save the Rhetoric
P.P.S - I guess you are acquainted with Mr Stinson?

keep it REAL said...

A very engaging read!! Keep it up.

One question tho - what does PPS mean ma'am :O ?

The Ink in My Veins... said...

@Gireesh
PPS means Post Post Script/scriptum (latin) used for making additional points to the first postscript... And then u can keep adding to it- either PS-2, PS-3 or PPS, PPPS and so on... ad infinitum.

Eg:

PS: but how could you NOT know what PPS stands for? :o

PPS: Wait. That's harsh on someone with only 10 blog-profile views :p