Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview Season 2

In all fairness, the best bit about being a journalist, besides the 'coolness' quotient attached to it, is the fact that Young Turks allows me to meet these 'young' and 'cool-for-real' people and get to know them up-close-and-personal :P

So everytime I check in a new hotel or drive down to a new place, I make mental notes about what feedback I must ping Abbas Slatewala on my BBMessenger.

And everytime I see Harsh Snehanshu's book at the book-store opposite my classes, I smile to myself with pride in acknowledgement of all our conversations.

Its nice to know people like these, who in their own little way, inspire you to be on the other side of the line. To transcend from the interviewer to the interviewee.

God willing- that shall happen someday too :)

1 comment:

Gothika said...

Sweet!! All the very best! It sure will happen soon! :)